AW110 Problem downloading the ViewNX2 software

Louisiana Nikon

Hi! I have been using a D90 for a few years with great pleasure. I just purchased a Nikon AW 110 waterproof camera. I am not able to download the ViewNX2 software. The original ViewNX software from the D90 recognizes the new camera, but it wants to download the photos to the same folder with sequential numbers that I have been using for the D90. How can I get the software to recognize the new AW 110 as a different camera, and download the images to a different folder starting with new numbers, while not changing the downloading that I plan to do with the D90 in the future? Help? Thanks!

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Why not just buy a card reader and copy the pictures from the card directly to the folder you want. You could have a main folder for the AW 110.

Louisiana Nikon

Thank you Don and Marcel. Both of your suggestions would work well. I will probably just use my card reader in my laptop. I just didn't know if there was a shortcut to separate the two cameras in the ViewNX2. When I download from my D90 into ViewNX, I have the software assign each downloaded photo a sequential number preceeded by my initials, so that I know which camera it came from without clicking properties or hovering over it with the cursor. I appreciate the guidance!