My truck got dirty

Harry Gage

So in the corse of my getting to some area to thake photos I got my truck dirty :)

70mm f4.5 1/400 ISO 100
Ymxciot.jpg

Bill16

I'm use to southern Oregon, and that would be considered pretty clean there! Lol Of course if you get some swampers, I think you'll find your truck being a lot dirtier! Lol :D
Cool shot! I'd like to see it again with the super swampers on it! Very cool! :D

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
LOL you may notice that it doesn't have it's summer a-tire on yet. I'm still deciding if I want the Nitto's, Toyo's or Swampers.

What tires did you wind up getting? My 2005 Toyota came with Toyo tires. The tires were exceptional in their handling snow, ice, and wet conditions; however, there was one problem. They only lastest for 18k miles. I'm a pretty conservative driver and never experienced such a short life for any tires. Then I looked up reviews for this particular set of tires and realized I was fortunate to get that many miles out of them. The majority of people were only getting 9k-11k. Apparently they were especially soft tires.

Hope you were able to find something that offers exceptional traction with longevity! ;)