DxO rates the D5200 slightly higher than the D7100

great have been waiting for that and Rockwell is giving his report this week ....what I want to see is how much better it is than the D7000....

stmv

splitting hairs, 80 83,, really comes down to the photograph. both fine cameras, and I would say, wait 8 months for the price reductions to begin on the 7100.

stmv

Also, anyone putting much weight on this that site, would convince themselves to never shoot with a Zoom, and only shoot with primes, and even the primes vary greatly..

but,, in reality, many of the zooms do just fine, chasing the spec sheet is going to cost you lots of dough.

but,, will confess, fun to read the specs, and compare measurements, I wish this site, would have more historical data too for older lens, either still in the catolog, or available used.

Heck,, you can still order brand new Nikkor 50 mm 1.2 AIS manual lens,,

Well at present little point in going 7000 > 7100 as low light perforance about the same and resoluton only up 18%....as I dont have any problems with low light situations dont see the point in going D600 and the D800 is too slow to operate( no quick flick U1 U2 )