A few pics of my matte metallic red Genesis Coupe taken with a d600

Project Jayden

I guess this will be my introduction thread :) My name is Jay and this is my 2010 genesis coupe 3.8 named after my daughter "Project Jayden". It's vinyl wrapped in Matte Metallic Dark Red. This is my first full frame camera and so far i'm loving how it performs! I'm trying to get into creative photography and hoping to pic up a couple tips from you pros :)

8380429277_67c0aea598_b.jpg

8381469914_3e8b7a8666_b.jpg

8380383175_1bd9f16120_b.jpg

8384737984_55d276feb5_h.jpg

8384727676_bf8222afd8_h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice car and photos

My son had a Tiburon for five years. He was deployed for 2 1/2 of those years so Dad had to take care of it and drive it at least once a week. Hyundai really makes a great driving car.

factory.jpg
Was taken Pre-Nikon
We live about 15 miles from the Hyundai Factory

Last edited:

Project Jayden

Nice car and photos

My son had a Tiburon for five years. He was deployed for 2 1/2 of those years so Dad had to take care of it and drive it at least once a week. Hyundai really makes a great driving car.

View attachment 31073
Was taken Pre-Nikon
We live about 15 miles from the Hyundai Factory

thanks and wow that's awesome! Must have a bunch of hyundai's roaming around. I live in an area where the genesis coupe isn't that common and people 3 years later still ask me if i'm driving some sort of exotic lol. Hyundai has definitely stepped their game up big time!

Project Jayden

Nice pics. My only question would be- why Hyundai? Not a very historic nor classic kinda make.

Thanks! Why Hyundai? Why not? In 2010 it was the best bang for the buck Rear wheel Drive car on the market. Had great features, sexy appearance and came in a v6 3.8L or a 2.0 turbo charged 4 banger. I grew up loving imports mostly so "classic" for me would be the supras , CRX's rx-7's etc and due to old age i'd probably be putting more money into it maintaining it than actual having fun in it lol

SkvLTD

Thanks! Why Hyundai? Why not? In 2010 it was the best bang for the buck Rear wheel Drive car on the market. Had great features, sexy appearance and came in a v6 3.8L or a 2.0 turbo charged 4 banger. I grew up loving imports mostly so "classic" for me would be the supras , CRX's rx-7's etc and due to old age i'd probably be putting more money into it maintaining it than actual having fun in it lol

07-09 350Z's were real bang-for-the-buck in that general performance category. And gently-used status gave a major discount off the price.

Project Jayden

07-09 350Z's were real bang-for-the-buck in that general performance category. And gently-used status gave a major discount off the price.

true but if i were going to go used, performance wise i'd rather go with the subaru sti, mitsubishi evo, Mark 4 supra or bmw 335i. Now those cars you can up the horsepower fairly easy without breaking the bank. I wanted something new though. As you can tell, i'm really into car shows and modifying cars and the 350z, along with the ones I mentioned above are dime a dozen at every small or major carshow.