Cats 365 project

CatcwlD5100

Hey all,

I have somewhat started a 365 day project as I really love the idea of it however since it is nearly the end of March I just wanted other peoples opinions on the idea of me not starting it at the beginning of the year as I didn't have my camera then I really did not want to wait another 8 months to start! :D its not a stupid time to start is it :stupid:

Last edited:

RockyNH_RIP

Hey all,

I have somewhat started a 365 day project as I really love the idea of it however since it is nearly the end of March I just wanted other peoples opinions on the idea of me not starting it at the beginning of the year as I didn't have my camera then I really did not want to wait another 8 months to start! :D its not a stupid time to start is it :stupid:

The idea is to cause you to look at creative opportunities each and every day. You are obviously too late to be in this years contest but do NOT let that from stopping you from starting. The plus, not being in the contest, you can skip a day!

I started last year around October and was taking much better shots by years end.. You will find the same so start now, learn and enjoy!! (ps: I also have a 5100)

Pat in NH

CatcwlD5100

Thankyou all for your responces. I wasn't planning on joining the contest I just wanted to understand if it was something that had to be done at the start of the year but I know this for the future to do the contest next year. Yep I am a cat person but I just shortened my name, it's not necesserily about cat's just my nick name :p

piperbarb

I am a cat person, also, as many on this forum can attest. When in need of a daily shot, any one of my four cats can be the "opportunistic feline photo." Cats are really interesting to photograph. The trick with cats is to ALWAYS have your camera ready. You would be surprised the images you can capture.

Have fun and welcome to the forum!

CatcwlD5100

DSC_0080.jpg Here is one I did yesterday :p