I can't wait :)

Harry Gage

I can't afford the pro lenses, so I went with what I found to be the best that I could buy. The 35mm will be good for my miniature photos. The 50mm will work good the landscape and the 70-300 will be my wildlife lens.

crycocyon

That's a great starting package, congrats! The 50 and 35 1.8s are very well rated and more than sufficient for the resolution of your D7100.

snaphappy

I have the same 70-300mm and the 35mm and LOVE both of them. Yes I'm a newbie and pro lenses not in my budget but with those lenses and my 7000 I'm really enjoying being snaphappy :eek: Congrats you will love them and I'm looking forward to seeing the pics you capture

Harry Gage

I am really looking forward to getting the camera and lenses on Tuesday :) I ordered from B+H and got some extra items to go with it like a remote, uv filters and spare battery.

Harry Gage

It'sssss here!!!!!!

WZBHxq9.jpg

It's like christmas in March :)

Harry Gage

Ok here are a couple of shots. First one is the tree in the front yard the second is a cooperative bird in the other tree.

Original image 35mm f/8 ISO 160
HJu0SrJ.jpg

100% crop
nCCOD4J.jpg

Original image 300mm f/11 ISO 1600
poDArIa.jpg

100% crop
HK4eczQ.jpg

Last edited:

Geoffc

Harry Gage

So is it normal to not stop smiling :) lol I had a blast today learning the camera. Tomorrow my sister and I are gonna take our cameras out and get some shots.

crycocyon

Now THAT is one BEAUTIFUL photograph! :cool:

What a great combination of stuff in one box.....awesome! Congrats!

Now lay out all the stuff on a the table and get us some pics of it unpacked all together hehe.

Edit...didn't read page two....some very nice first shots. Love the moon shot....the quality came out pretty good.

Last edited: