Seagulls at Captree LI NY

jcottone45

It's been so long since I've been able to get back on this site & everything is so different,it took me a long time to find new thread & I can't get the script on the top where I want it. So if some one could tell how to do it I'd appreciate it.

Carroll

It's been so long since I've been able to get back on this site & everything is so different,it took me a long time to find new thread & I can't get the script on the top where I want it. So if some one could tell how to do it I'd appreciate it.

There may be a better way, Joe, however, when I want script above a photo, I move my cursor to the upper left hand corner of the image, after it has loaded to the "Reply to Thread' window, and hit "enter" to move the image down one line, and hit enter again, if I want to move the image down another line, and then I type the script I want to be above the image.

Sometimes the dang cursor won't set properly at the upper left hand corner manually, so to speak, and I can hit "home" on my keyboard, and the cursor will go to the upper left hand corner so I can move the image down and start typing the script.

Others may have a different way, that is just the way I do it.

Carroll

Here is a screenshot of where the Wild Life Forum lives at Nikonites: (Click on it to make it bigger, I hope)

(Wild Life is under "Learning Photography", the third "Sub-Forum".)

View attachment 30862

There may be a quicker way to find things, Joe, however, here is what I do: (After I finally figured out some things a while back...still learning to navigate the forum, too!)

1. Log on to Nikonites.
2. Click on "Forum" at the top of any page.
3. Scroll down the list of Forums to find the one you want and click on it.

(There are also "Sub-forums") listed below some Forums, if what you are interested in is listed there, click on that name, and not the main Forum title)

4. You now should be looking at the Forum "Threads" (Subjects being discussed and cussed", just click on that Thread to go to it.

( Or, you can click on the little black double arrow that says "LAST" to go to the last post, if that is the one you are looking for...this is clear to the right, behind the page numbers of posts)

5. If you click on the Thread, You will be taken to a list of Posts for that Thread, just look for the one you want.

6. If this gets too complicated, before re-trying to figure it all out, I would suggest taking the D300s out for a road trip, and do something enjoyable, and take some photos! :peaceful::peaceful:

Last edited: