Hello from Ontario

JohnB

New member here, I've been lurking here for a while and finally joined. I've had a D60 for about 4 years and just recently bought a D200 with about 28000 actuations on it. I know it's older but I love this D200. I'm planning a trip to Europe this summer and can't wait to take it on the road.

Great site, lot's of great information on here, thanks everyone!

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
New member here, I've been lurking here for a while and finally joined. I've had a D60 for about 4 years and just recently bought a D200 with about 28000 actuations on it. I know it's older but I love this D200. I'm planning a trip to Europe this summer and can't wait to take it on the road.

Welcome to the site! Glad you decided to join.

Where are you planning to travel? Don't know if you saw this recent thread regarding travel, but it might be useful as you plan.

JohnB

Thank you for that. I did see that before. I will have to decide also which lens to bring or buy :). At this point we are going to Hungary, Austria and Slovakia. Going in July, so I still have time to get the bag ready.

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Sounds like a great trip! Have you been to any of those locations before?

Sounds like what we are planning for next year: Budapest, Vienna (side trip to Bratislava), hopefully Salzburg, and then home from Munich.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Welcome to Nikonites,

I've been to Hungary two years ago and really loved Budapest. Spent a few days in Vienna as well and it's a photographer's dream city.

Have a look at my gallery under Hungary and Vienna.

fotojack

Welcome to Nikonites, Bajan. Good choice of camera ya got there! ;) I love mine, too, and I've had it for about 3 years now. Still going strong. If you PM me your email address, I'll send you a Setup Guide to take care of your 4 shooting banks.
Meanwhile, enjoy the site, and have fun taking photos. :)

theenmelia

Hi I'm a member, I just had my 1st Dlsr camera it's d5200 anyone can help me to use the manual mode and also how to change aperture the ISo the shutter speed too.. I went to Palawan and luckily I forgot my manual in the hotel I check in. Hope somebody can help me

Deezey

Glad you finally posted up! Welcome to the forum!

Sounds like a fun trip you have planned there.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2