Wendi

STM

We have a very old fort (circa 1831) at the end of Pensacola Beach and it always makes for some great location shots. D700 and 85mm f/1.4 AIS Nikkor

Wendi3_zps7e687c9a.jpg

crycocyon

Your threads are always easy on the eyes. ;) She's a cutie. That fort gives it a more European setting. I shoot models every day too, well, just one, my wife LOL.

ohkphoto

Snow White
Beautiful work, Scott . . . nice composition and lighting . . . and a lovely model.

I have just one question . . . what is the item circled in the pic below? Price tag? jewelry?

nikptag.JPG

STM

Beautiful work, Scott . . . nice composition and lighting . . . and a lovely model.

I have just one question . . . what is the item circled in the pic below? Price tag? jewelry?

View attachment 30616

Dang, yes that is what it is. She had this big ugly necklace on so I cloned it out. Looks like I missed a spot! Good catch. All fixed.

wendicomp_zps96a03b09.jpg

ohkphoto

Snow White
Wow. Great job on the cloning, too.

When I work on bridal portraits, adjusting, enhancing, etc., I'll think I'm done and export the photo, and dang it, there's always something that I think, how could I have missed that!

STM

Wow. Great job on the cloning, too.

When I work on bridal portraits, adjusting, enhancing, etc., I'll think I'm done and export the photo, and dang it, there's always something that I think, how could I have missed that!

"It's like my grandma, Nana Roseannadana, always used to say..........it's always something"

Gilda-1.JPG

§am

She had this big ugly necklace on so I cloned it out. Looks like I missed a spot! Good catch. All fixed.

There's still a link from the left side of the necklace showing :p

Not that I noticed much as I was too busy admiring her smile :)