A taste of the Irish...

piperbarb

Something that has always puzzled me regarding St. Patrick's Day parades... Why do people always dress their dogs up? Mine would eat whatever I put on her? :) Labs are hearty eaters. At least that was what the book said, "All About Labrador Retrievers" before she ate the book...

AC016

Something that has always puzzled me regarding St. Patrick's Day parades... Why do people always dress their dogs up? Mine would eat whatever I put on her? :) Labs are hearty eaters. At least that was what the book said, "All About Labrador Retrievers" before she ate the book...
I can tell you for this instance, it was quite cold outside that day (-14c with the wind). Those Greyhounds needed those jackets. I beleive that they are from a society that saves Greyhounds after their career in racing is over. Aside from keeping your dog warm, i do agree. Dressing up your dog is rather silly. All the dogs that i have had in my life, would not put up with having some cute little coat put on them, lol. It would be ripped to shreds!