Which Camera Best in Daily Life?

johnpeter

Helo,
I am john peter i need suggestion from my expert senior members please give me advice which digital camera best in daily life routine? I am searching on google they gave me alot of ideas and then i am confuse in choosing.I want your expert opinion.

BackdoorArts

The best camera I have for daily life is my iPhone since it's always with me and takes a pretty good picture. I know that's not what you're looking for, but if you want a DSLR recommendation then we need to know a lot more about what you do in your "daily life", what you want to take photos of, and how much you'd like to spend. The last item is critical because it usually comes down to buying the best you can afford. The rest is all about how much you know and how deep into photography you want to get.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
It all depends on what you want to photograph. Are you trying to film your life or do you just want to have a camera handy in case you see something interesting on the way to work?

The best camera for daily life routine is the one you have with you. There is a compromise to be reached here as the best cameras are usually too large and heavy to be taken with you at all times… So, the plot thickens.

Fred Kingston

71Kj2TA-WML._SL1000_.jpg

Horoscope Fish

Helo,
I am john peter i need suggestion from my expert senior members please give me advice which digital camera best in daily life routine? I am searching on google they gave me alot of ideas and then i am confuse in choosing.I want your expert opinion.
Based on the information provided I'm going to say... The Nikon D800.

Recently voted "Best Camera in Daily Life Routine" by... uh... by People Who Know These Things!!

So yeah. There's your answer, now get some sleep.

SkvLTD

I think mirrorless stuff is pretty practical for daily life without losing some photography touch. Phone shots will never really compare, POS cams won't really compare to a more proper cam either.

If somewhat of a great quality of shots or flexibility in editing RAW isn't necessary, anything that has a wide angle lens and can take AA batteries to make things much, much easier.

Sambr

My Vote: D700 - great file size & ISO range and built like a tank :) Put a 35mm on this baby and you own the world.

Helo,

The one thing we have not heard is what your budget is for a camera.