New Sigma 35mm f1.4!

BackdoorArts

I don't know. I've got a 28 & 50mm 1.8, so I wonder myself just how much use it would get. But if I were to drop the zoom from my bag I can see needing a 35mm, so it would get serious consideration. Just not any time soon.

Rick M

It looks great if you are after that length. Wouldn't really fit in my lineup either at this point, I've never felt at a loss between 28 and 50mm. The legs are enough to zoom between those two.

mr2_serious

I have one. Got it in July. Thing is a beast on my d600/800. Compliments my 85mm :)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Bill16

Sounds like a great lens! But though I've become a big fan of primes, it may be quite a while before I can add lenses to my collect that cost that much. Saving for the D600 is my top priority, unless the lenses are much cheaper anyway! Lol :D

fhibbs12

Imported to LR then exported to JPEG no edits done. f/8 Matrix Meter no sure on shutter off the top of my head
Prints-2-2.jpg

This one was played with a little
Prints-6.jpg

Im no pro so plz dont critique me like one :-D

Rick M

I took the plunge today and ordered this lens. It will replace my 28 (the new Nikon 18-35g is very good at 28) and 50 (not used much). This will be my first third party lens. I'll post some results in a week or so :). Now the hideously long and painful wait!

Rick M

I was disappointed when I decided to order that BH and Adorama are both closed and not shipping until the end of the month due to a religious holiday. I've never ordered a lens from Amazon, so this is a first also.

vindex1963

I was disappointed when I decided to order that BH and Adorama are both closed and not shipping until the end of the month due to a religious holiday. I've never ordered a lens from Amazon, so this is a first also.

Amazon is good just like B&H. Looking forward to seeing some samples.