Hey Ya'll -- from Kernersville, NC

minicoop63

New to Nikonites today -- but have been shooting with a Nikon for about 10 years.
Life got busy with not much time for photo fun...but moving back to it now.

Joseph Bautsch

Hi and welcome to the Nikonites Community. You'll find a lot of friendly people here with a lot of photo knowledge and will to respond to your posts. What lenses are you using with that D200? List it in your profile. Makes it easier to answer questions for you. Would also like to see some of your work in the Gallery.

Curt

Welcome from north of the border, nice to see new members jioning every day :). Looking forward to seeing your posted pics.

Fotojo

Welcome minicoop
You will find this to be a great site with a bunch of great folks willing to share their experience and knowledge. Unlike other sites you will not find people to be judgemental or harsh and closed minded. Everybody very eager to help each other. With your 10 years you will have some experience to offer others that are just starting out and can benifit from your help. Look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Happy Shooting
Fotojo

Carolina Photo Guy

Hey Minicoop63! How y'all doin'?
I am from just past Union Cross Road towards Winston.
I'll tell ya that this is a fine bunch o' folks on here and I am proud to be counted amongst them.
I rekon that you will like it a lot here.

Welcome aboard.

Pete

minicoop63

Hey Carolina Photo Guy--neighbor. I live in Abington on the other side of Kvegas from you.
I've been impressed with everyone's willingness to help with anything from simple to complicated questions.
Love your ladybug shot and the lighthouses. Thanks for the welcome.

Denise:D

fotojack

Hiya, minicoop....welcome to the funny farm! :) lol Ditto goes for everything all the previous guys posted to ya. :) Hope y'all enjoy it here. Nice to see another d200 shooter. :)