Butterflies in my Stomach

Eye-level

Banned
Can't believe I am even considering it but I have a serious player interested in buying my F2. I'll know one way or the other tonight.

If it goes there will be a new lens coming right away (from Japan ;) ) and a Fuji S5 Pro shortly thereafter.

Stay tuned!

:)

Eye-level

Banned
Thanks Rick...I hope it does too because I don't like putting stuff on Ebay really.

I have come to the conclusion that 3-5 years from now film is going to be an even bigger PITA than it is already.

Eye-level

Banned
Out of curiousity, what do you think you will get for it? Is it an F2 Photomic, F2S, F2A or F2AS?

It is a Black Eye-level Finder DE-1...the one in my avatar...in very fine condition.

$700 bucks...he is paying the shipping...and he is paying the paypal fees...so I get $700 in my pocket well my pay pal account...tomorrow... :)

What do you think should I keep it? I have another F2 though not as nice as my shooter.

Eye-level

Banned
Thank you sir...me too.

Hey this guy is in Canada...dual citizenship with America...I guess his wife is from the land of the ice and snow. He has a running ton of Leicas maybe you all know him...his name is Bob

Sambr

Thank you sir...me too.

Hey this guy is in Canada...dual citizenship with America...I guess his wife is from the land of the ice and snow. He has a running ton of Leicas maybe you all know him...his name is Bob

Like I know a guy named Gary he lives in the USA in the south do you know him?????

Eye-level

Banned
I have 750 bones in my pay pal... :)

I'm going to hang on to it until ole boy gets the camera in his hands and lets me know everything is check...

Not much longer and I am going to have to change my handle...haha

Sambr

I have 750 bones in my pay pal... :)

I'm going to hang on to it until ole boy gets the camera in his hands and lets me know everything is check...

Not much longer and I am going to have to change my handle...haha

To Mt. Fuji

Last edited:

Eye-level

Banned
Mine is priceless...read my avatar sir...it WILL become his favorite camera and he owns about a dozen Leicas BTW... :)

It is going to a good home and I need the 750 bones to show you all how to expose for shadows and rescue highlights... LOL

Sambr

Mine is priceless...read my avatar sir...it WILL become his favorite camera and he owns about a dozen Leicas BTW... :)

It is going to a good home and I need the 750 bones to show you all how to expose for shadows and rescue highlights... LOL

Okay I will hold you to that. :) You Know the D800/E owns those two, don't you :)

Eye-level

Banned
Well you heavy hitters have the shadows for sure...but if you can match the camera that was released in 2006 with the highlight roll off I will shake your hand...LOL

:cool:

Sambr

No question about it the S5 is a good camera, and it will serve you well for a long time to come. It's a D200 body with souped up innards.