Not all deals are good

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
wow! what a rip off.

I forgot for a min that I used to live in the town that QVC operates and broadcasts from.

Roy1961

Contributor
Mike, are we married to the same woman??? :)

i cant get through to mine either, seems like easy payments come first over cost, although she is shopping less there now.

She once had her credit card stolen, i didnt report it for weeks, as the thief was spending less than she was:):)

STM

Mike, are we married to the same woman??? :)

i cant get through to mine either, seems like easy payments come first over cost, although she is shopping less there now.

She once had her credit card stolen, i didnt report it for weeks, as the thief was spending less than she was:):)

That sounds familiar! On an somewhat related note, never take your wallet in with you if you are going to be around an MRI scanner. They always tell you no metal; ie watches, jewelry, etc. But they never tell you anything about credit cards. The magnetic strips are made of iron oxide. I held my wife's hand one a several years back when she had an MRI done of her head (she is kind of claustophobic) and when I went to get gas on the way home.......NOTHING. Zip, nada, bing! First card did not work. Tried another........STILL NOTHING, same went for a third. Went into the cashier to see if was a bad pump. Nope, still nada. The card worked perfectly that morning. An MRI will wipe the magnetic strips on your cards SLICK as a baby's butt! I wound up having to get all new cards.