afs tele converter with drive screw for Nikkor 80-200 2.8

stmv

So,, since my 80-400 was snatched, I am rethinking my long reach for say a teleconverter for my 80-200, would be nice to have the motor drive pass thru to allow the auto focus to still work

I have been using my old TC200 old manual converter, but rarely, because I personally think the image

So,, does anynone know/vouch for a quality teleconter 1.4-2.0 range that works with the Nikkor 80-200 2.8 and maintains both the metering and the AutoFocus?

davidnholtjr

The Kenko pro TC's are very good and work with screw drive lenses.

Kenko Teleplus PRO 300 DGX 1.4x AF Teleconverter PRO3001.4XDGXN

So,, since my 80-400 was snatched, I am rethinking my long reach for say a teleconverter for my 80-200, would be nice to have the motor drive pass thru to allow the auto focus to still work

I have been using my old TC200 old manual converter, but rarely, because I personally think the image

So,, does anynone know/vouch for a quality teleconter 1.4-2.0 range that works with the Nikkor 80-200 2.8 and maintains both the metering and the AutoFocus?

crashton

I've used the Kenko Teleplus 1.4 with my 80-200 f2.8 Nikkor & it worked well for me. The quality was not Nikon, but it was good & worked well.