All in ANOTHER's morning (this time) work

STM

Another shoot with Victoria this morning. This time she brought along her stylist and I must say he was just simply precious! As soon as AJ got out of the car, all the bells and lights started going off on my Gaydar. AJ was so proud of these shorts because he "designed" them himself. If this shoot continued on for much longer I was going to need an anti-emetic

This one was shot with the D700 and 180mm f/2.8 ED AIS with a 4x ND filter and fill flash. Aperture was f/4

VCH_0148_zps6399a22a.jpg

This one was shot with the 300mm f/2.8 ED-IF AIS. The pier was too narrow for me to use fill flash and keep it out of the frame so I just had to time the shots when the sun was behind the clouds. Aperture here was also f/4

VCH_0163_zps56eb72ef.jpg

You have to be very careful shooting women head and shoulders straight on like this, as it can make their shoulders appear to be broad and I have yet to ever meet a woman who was fond the "Dick Butkus" look unless she was an Olympic athlete from some cental European or Russian country. But Victoria can pull it off very easily because she is so slim and man, oh man, she has the most amazingly beautiful and feminine figure!

VCH_0169_zps45ab809c.jpg

Last edited:

STM

Looks like it was another great morning. ;)

She really knows how to project in her poses....

Victoria is a pleasure to work with, I don't have to give her much at all in the way of direction. Maybe a "tilt your head a little this way" or "try putting your hand on your hip" or "move your hair a little, it is covering an eye" kind of stuff. I pretty much have to just set things up, make sure the exposure settings are right and then just have to tell her, "go ahead and just do your thing babe!"