Starting again...

Zulumika

People call me Zul; from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I got 2 young kids, a messy house and a job as a computer analyst that I don't really enjoy since I'd rather be posing and shooting somethin'.

I started with a Nikkormat 20 years ago. Went around with this for a few years. The shutter died at a very cold winter carnival and that was the end. After that, it was a series of noisy point and shoot for travel, familly shots and the regular ordinary stuff... A few months ago, I bought my first dSLR (D90 with 18-105mm), then a verti-grip (the knock-off one at 65$ at amazon.ca which works like charm), the puffer and a sb-600. I still have my old zoom (magnicon fully manual 70-210mm) that I used on the Nikkormat and now on the d90.

I used to walk around saying "oh this is nice" and "oooo that looks good" but now I'm like "oooom, that would make a good shot" or "f*??$, I SHOUD have brought my slr"... !!

I've been spinning around this forum for a few weeks now; I just found out about this "member intro" section so I though I'd say Hi.

So... Hi!

:p

ohkphoto

Snow White
Nice to have you here, Zul! Welcome to the forum. We're a nice group of people to get to know, and very helpful!

Looking forward to more posts of your photos!

Best Regards

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Hi Zul and welcome! I'm looking forward to your pics from around Quebec as we are thinking about a car vacation to Montreal next summer.

Zulumika

Hi Zul and welcome! I'm looking forward to your pics from around Quebec as we are thinking about a car vacation to Montreal next summer.
I don't really go around my own city and shoot stuff (since I live there - I don't feel like it's very exotic...), but now I have good reasons... Gimmi a few weeks so I can shoot a couple of things. CHeers!

Joseph Bautsch

Hi Zul and welcome to the Nikonites Community. You will find the people friendly and ready to give whatever advice and help they can. Would definitely like to see more shots of Quebec. Every city or place gas it's exotic shooting opportunities you just have to look for them.