Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
  • [h=3]Random Images[/h]

• [h=3]
    widget-blog.png
    Recent Blog Posts[/h]

[h=4]Last minute order for Africa.[/h] Ok I have been considering the Lowepro Dryzone 200 for a while and have decided to get it shipped in today, luckily my store has one in stock... The DryZone protects gear in the most...
    Today 01:17 AM

[h=4]why not a blog 12[/h] actually around 212, but switching to entry per day DSLRs are just not free of dust or oil potentially,, so far, out of the box, mine have been mostly fine, but I have noticed sometimes dust,...
    Yesterday 08:36 AM

[h=4]Roughing It[/h] Normally, I just let winter storm comments slide. Here in my area of western Virginia, we get snow. Sometimes we get a lot of snow. Usually it's here and then gone in a few days. Last...
    03-06-2013 04:27 PM

[h=4]Photographing Gorillas[/h] This is the reason why I love night shift, it gives me time to do a lot of research. I have been reading up on how to photograph the gorillas that I will be seeing on the side of a volcano int the...
    03-06-2013 10:13 AM

[h=4]May be on a vacation from shooting for a while[/h] A few weeks ago I fell down some stairs and landed on my shoulder. Yes it hurt but I thought it would be okay. It was sore but I can use it so hoping it would just go away. Well three weeks later and...
    03-06-2013 12:12 AM

Read more: Nikon News - Nikonites - Nikon Community & Forum

nikonpup

i have rebooted my computer twice and the the site is still a mess.
Home page: No pictures, then some pictures and messed up text, then pictures and ok test but missing pictures.
Out of here for now check back tonite.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Very strange. I'm seeing them without a problem. I'll reset the servers that host those images in a min. Press ctrl+f5 in about 5 min.