Hello from Cobham, Surrey, England

Patrick M

Hi, I'm Patrick. I'm a software developer ( Microsoft VBA and C#)
My hobbies are photogtaphy ( Nikon D80) and off roading... I'm a Response member of South East England 4x4 Response and a Trustee of the National 4x4 Response charity.

I found this site on Tapatalk while searching for informatin on the new D7000.
I'm looking to replace my lovely but aging D80 by the next D90 replacement...however, I don't think that the D7000 is it. I keep waiting ....and reading this forum...
Glad I found it :)

Joseph Bautsch

Hello Patrick and welcome to the Nikonites Community. Fi you would please complete your profile at least with your camera and lens you are using and also any other photo equipment. What computer programs are you using for photo management and post processing? All this information helps answer questions and evaluate any photos you may ask us to look at. You will find the people friendly and very willing to respond to your posts. England is a beautiful country so we would really like to see some photos in your Gallery.

Curt

Hello Patrick and welcome to the site from a member in Canada. Also a D80 owner :). Hope you enjoy the site and looking forward to seeing photos from England.

Patrick M

Joseph -updated some fields . sorry - Tapatalk isn't the best medium, but I'll do better when I'm on the pc later. honest.

ohkphoto

Snow White
Hello, Patrick, and welcome to the forum! This is a very nice group of people here who are passionate about their nikons and photography. We're helpful, love to have fun and spirited discussions.

Looking forward to seeing some of your pics and postings!

Best Regards

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Hi Patrick! I'm wondering what the D7000 is lacking for your needs? (I'm a happy D300 owner but am just curious.)