Flash Gallery upload

i have been trying to use the "Flash Gallery upload" feature for the last couple of days but have not been successful. It uploads the photos and tells you to hit process and then nothing. I had to revert back to to the standard but that limits you to only 5 photos at a time.

Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
How big are the photos? The Flash one is a little buggy when trying to upload and resize photos.

500px on long side and all less than 70kb it is still not working. It is just so slow to use the non flash method to load and larger group. The ones earlier I was loading 25 pictures and with flash it is so easy.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Ill have to take a look at this tomorrow. Maybe I changed something without knowing it. What browser are tou using?

sent from my phone

MrF

I've never had any luck with the flash uploader. Tried it using Firefox and Chrome from my PC and Chrome and the default Android browser from my tablet. The other uploader works 4.0 for me, so it's never been a big issue.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Apparently Firefox has an issue with the flash uploader. I can't figure out what that issue is though. I'll post here if I do.

Dave_W

The Dude
I love Chrome. It took me years to make the move but after FireFox kept acting up I made the switch. There's lots of little conveniences that neither FF or IE offer and now that I'm use to them, I would have a hard time being without them.

Well I tried IE to no avail. I will just have to not try the flash upload. Is anyone using it now and have good results? If so then please give the details of how you are preparing your photos. Size etc.