D7100 release??

Wmc3

I heard a rumor that Nikon moved the date up a week, for the release of the D7100. Has anyone else heard this? I am loooking to get one and I am pretty excited to get my hands on it, just sold my D5100, and patiently awaiting the new arrival.....:D:D

stmv

awesome.. like watching katsup coming out of a brand new bottle... I remember waiting almost 3 months for my D800,,, talk about a wait.

Enjoy your new 7100,, can't wait to hear the feedback of ACTUAL users.

Mike150

awesome.. like watching katsup coming out of a brand new bottle... I remember waiting almost 3 months for my D800,,, talk about a wait.

Makes me want to to put on Carly Simon's old song "Anticipation" as was played on the old commercials

Wmc3

I don't think I have enough beer for Carly Simon, but I am a beginner, and any advice is appreciated. :D When I get a few minutes, I will post gear, and if I can figure it out, pics too.....
Makes me want to to put on Carly Simon's old song "Anticipation" as was played on the old commercials

Wmc3

I will give feed back as soon as I can, beginner level here, so I won't be too technical, because I do not understand it all yet :D