Same beach, different girl

STM

It's a sucky job photographing beautiful young women in sexy bathing suits, but someone has to just suck it up and just do it! D700 and 105mm f/1.8 AIS Nikkor with 2 fill flash on an overcast day.

The image is resized so small that you can't see the catchlights in her eyes, but they are there.

meb_0003.jpg

Last edited:

RockyNH_RIP

It's a sucky job photographing beautiful young women in skimpy bathing suits, but someone has to just suck it up and just do it! D700 and 105mm f/1.8 AIS Nikkor with 2 fill flash on an overcast day.

meb_0003.jpg

Right you are, rough job... Just glad that you were able to step up to the plate and handle it for us! :)

Pat in NH

STM

Right you are, rough job... Just glad that you were able to step up to the plate and handle it for us! :)

Pat in NH

Megan is a really amazingly beautiful young woman too. Gorgeous face and a figure that could stop a train and a personality to match

STM

Then we will both be about 41 hours away. Her husband is in the Air Force and they are up in Portland OR now.

But I just chatted with her on FB a few minutes ago and she told me that she is itching to get back to FL. I guess those dreary cold and wet Pacific Northwest winter days are getting to here about now.

Last edited:

STM

I used to work out of an office in Pensacola till my bosses boss had me go in and fire them. That was fun.

I moved around so much with the Army that when I left Active Duty in 1989 and moved to Pensacola I swore I would never move again. 24 years later and I am still here. My next PCS move will be to the National Cemetery at NAS and that one will be final until the Rapture.