Attachment - paper clip

nikonpup

i do not like the "attachment" "paper clip" when it is over the last page in a post.
I end up going to a list of attachments not the last post. Can this be fixed?

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
He means like this...

nikonites_paperclip.JPG

This will only happen in rare cases with smaller resolutions. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to fix it without breaking other things. I would recommend clicking on the black icon to the left of the title. That'll bring you to the last unread post. Or click the right arrow next to the username, which will bring you to the last post.

piperbarb

i do not like the "attachment" "paper clip" when it is over the last page in a post.
I end up going to a list of attachments not the last post. Can this be fixed?

Same here. To get around that, I will click on the previous page then, when the thread opens, click on "last page." It's a little bit of a pain, but I can live with that.

STM

Hmmm, I am using Window's something or another, and I don't see one either, of course I don't see anything to attach something either besides inserting a link, video or photo.

snaphappy

Ahhh closing right window that helps :) Annoying for me as well when it comes to popular threads but closing window should help Thanx

nikonpup

he means like this...

View attachment 29166

this will only happen in rare cases with smaller resolutions. Unfortunately there is nothing i can do to fix it without breaking other things. I would recommend clicking on the black icon to the left of the title. That'll bring you to the last unread post. Or click the right arrow next to the username, which will bring you to the last post.
thanks, clicking on the black icon works for me.