Photo Challenge #1 (Weather & Interaction)

Corey @ Faymus Media

Well here we are. The first photo challenge. If you don't already know I have many members interested in the challenge, and the owner of the site is now sponsoring this idea officially. If you didnt know, now you have the chance to get in on the fun. The winner will receive a spotlight on my blog and facebook. Photos must be taken during the period of March 4th - March 18th. The theme is "weather and interaction". Basically photos that illustrate in "your view" how weather and life interact.

Example. Its raining really hard and people are walking with umbrellas or running to make it to shelter. Its windy so people are walking with their head down, super sunny and sunglasses. Try to be super creative and have fun with it.

Submissions due by March 17th @ 11:59pm, submit to our flickr group:

Flickr: Faymus Media Photo Challenge

The judging will be live on Monday March 18th @ 11:59pm

http://www.spreecast.com/users/faymus...

Here is our blog and Facebook pages, where the winner will be featured.

The New Faymus Media
http://www.facebook.com/faymusmedia

Good Luck, here is the video:

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Good job! fixed the video for you. Perhaps posting all the links in this thread would also be helpful :)

RockyNH_RIP

The video in the link above has all the links and instructions. Its going to be a fun time for everyone. In 2 weeks once its over I will have another awesome theme :)

Ok, will have to wait until I am home... cannot access youtube, facebook etc from the work server...

Pat in NH

BackdoorArts

BackdoorArts

Was just about to ask the same question. I believe I recall you saying something about one image when you originally posted about the idea, but I don't recall.

Corey @ Faymus Media

Already have a nice submission on the flickr group. lets keep the good stuff coming! On our second round of competition or maybe the 3rd I will be giving away a free lowepro lens case! So lets get these pumped. I gotta talk with jdeg and see what he wants to do for the first 2.

BackdoorArts

well, the two days of weather we were supposed to get didn't materialize. I guess I could be thankful, but now I have to work harder. LOL

AxeMan - Rick S.

Already have a nice submission on the flickr group. lets keep the good stuff coming! On our second round of competition or maybe the 3rd I will be giving away a free lowepro lens case! So lets get these pumped. I gotta talk with jdeg and see what he wants to do for the first 2.

Yeah, come on people, I don't want to win by DEFAULT :p