Nikon s9500?? or Sony HX30VB?

ryanwphotography

Hey guys! I haven't had a small compact camera in a while and I am thinking of getting something that takes good images without having to change controls. Because sometimes I just want a small camera in my pocket. Kinda as a sidekick to my D7K. I used to have a Nikon S8200 but not anymore. Had to save up for my D7K. So I've been looking around and I like the Sony but I also enjoyed the Nikon I had. Does anyone have any experience with either of these cameras? Or is there another camera you would recommend? I would buy the Sony RX100 in a split second but can't shell out $700 for it.
Thanks guys!

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
If I was looking for a small compact, I'd look at the Canon lineup. They have an interesting line and great value.

kendrikwiley

Nikon and Sony both are very popular electronic brand which makes some most used electronic items like camera and some other.Nikon s9500 and Sony HX30VB both are very popular model which can be used in a photography profession.According to me Nikon s9500 is a very good because the clarity and result is an awesome.