So I stepped into my time machine and set it for 1989............

STM

Actually, I just pulled out some negatives from April 1989 and the Annual Bausch and Lomb Women's tournament at Amelia Island. I scanned this image of Steffi Graf hitting one of her legendary forehands, taken with an F2S and MD-2/MB-2 and 300mm f/4.5 AIS Nikkor. Alas, B&L is no longer sponsoring the tournament so but a new sponsor is, can't remember who, and the dates have changed from April to September. God willing and the creek don't rise, I will be there again.

SteffiBampL1000_zps0e347d70.jpg

dea

Actually, I just pulled out some negatives from April 1989 and the Annual Bausch and Lomb Women's tournament at Amelia Island. I scanned this image of Steffi Graf hitting one of her legendary forehands, taken with an F2S and MD-2/MB-2 and 300mm f/4.5 AIS Nikkor. Alas, B&L is no longer sponsoring the tournament so but a new sponsor is, can't remember who, and the dates have changed from April to September. God willing and the creek don't rise, I will be there again.

SteffiBampL1000_zps0e347d70.jpg

stunning shot. can u dig the old film and photoblog about this? can't wait to see it.