Too much perspective distortion?

STM

Maybe I should switch to a longer focal length. Perhaps a fisheye is probably not the best choice for portraiture.

lynnseyfisheye2_zpsae6e0004.jpg

Last edited:

Mike150

Re: Too much persectuve distortion?

Now that one is funny... Next time get closer and really distort it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike150

It fuels my interest. Easter will be spent with my four Grandkids and two young nieces and nephews. Maybe I'll rent a Fish-eye and get some funny photos of them. It would definitely make for some fun conversations. I can see it now. I'll print them out 13x19 and frame them as gifts.

Last edited by a moderator:

STM

It fuels my interest. Easter will be spent with my four Grandkids and two young nieces and nephews. Maybe I'll rent a Fish-eye and get some funny photos of them. It would definately make for some fun conversations. I can see it now. I'll print them out 13x19 and frame them as gifts.

"But Graaaaandpaw, this picture makes my head look all funny!"

Mike150

"But Graaaaandpaw, this picture makes my head look all funny!"

would make for some great conversations when they all start dating. Right now the grandkids range from 8 down to 2 and the niece and nephew are 13 year old twins.

Dave_W

The Dude

It would be a great ad for a plastic surgeon's office. Do a before and after photo simply by switching lenses!

BackdoorArts

She's a whole lot easier on the eyes, but the perspective reminds me of an old publicity photo of The Who where Pete Townshend got way too close to the lens.

I'm a sucker for blondes with (some) freckles. Thankfully Pete and Roger were lacking in at least one of those categories.