Hello from Issaquah WA

Photobug12

Just wanted to say hello, anyone in the area want to go out and shoot the fall colors let me know. They are going to start popping soon!

Joseph Bautsch

Hello and welcome to the Nikonites Community. Nice camera and set of lenses. Would like to see some of the fall color shots you take with them in your Gallery. That's a great part of the country to live in and have photography as a hobby. You will find the people on this site to be knowledgable and responsive to your posts. Sorry I can't take you up on your offer.

Ruidoso Bill

Welcome to Nikonites, I'll bet the fall colors are beautiful where you live! I'm looking forward to seeing them second hand, like when you post some pics.

Nostalgic Memories

Hey Issaquah, I'm in Gig Harbor, Nice to see another Seattleite onboard. Welcome! I also am very new to the forum but learning the ropes slowly. I currently shoot with a D300 and D70 for backup. Look forward to viewing your work!
First things first... please fill out your profile and add some images..

Last edited:

ohkphoto

Snow White
Ok looked at everyone's photos, mine pale in comparison! Then again I am my own worst critic.

Hi, photobug and welcome to the forum! We're a fun group of people, helpful and supportive.
I think most conscientious photographers feel like that about their photos, but you'll be amazed at how much you will learn and actually feel really good about your work when you start posting to the "photo critique" section.

Looking forward to seeing your photos!

Best Regards

Nostalgic Memories

Ditto from me photobug, we're all here to have fun, not to compete with each other. Support and education is a must with photography, be happy you've found this site, partake and have fun. That's what we're all here for. Sincere criticism makes us better at what we love to do! And make friends along the way.

Barb

Hi Photobug,
Welcome to the forums. I'm also from Washington (the east side). I know how you feel about posting shots lol. I'm just have only really gotten into photography a few months ago, although I've always enjoyed taking pictures. I think my pictures look pretty good until I start looking at others. Then I get cold feet and am afraid to post them. I am starting to get over it, as it's the only way I'm going to learn.