• DSC_0069.jpg
    DSC_0069.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 233
  • DSC_0070.jpg
    DSC_0070.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 233

BackdoorArts

That's what a Hipshot is for.

Nothing is "wrong" with a 5-string. It's just that most of the greats I've ever heard didn't seem to need more than four. Not that five is a crutch, mind you. Just more than you really need. ;)

I don't know that I'd call it "energy" so much as just rumble. But if I want to stereotype your listening habits by your location I suspect that you like it loud, fast and detuned, with the guitar players using more stings than they need too, eh? Nothing wrong with that. Just not my thing.

Last edited:

Pierro

Nice to see another bass plucker on the scene. Always fancied a Warwick, but didnt get on with the baseball bat necks

I love my USA Peavey C4NT ...and its a 4 banger. Dont need any more strings :pride:

PVC4f.jpg

PVC4a.jpg

PVC4b.jpg

PVC4d.jpg

PVC4dc.jpg

PVC4e.jpg

al84

so it is lmao! have sorted it.to be honest aint played me bass in a long time think i gonna have a go tonight though.and nice bass there!!

BackdoorArts

It happens. It comes with having to twist the tuners in the opposite direction on the bottom side. Makes sense when the guitar is on your shoulder, but not in front of you. Happens to the guy I play with all the time on his guitar. I just mock him. :)

Pierro

so it is lmao! have sorted it.to be honest aint played me bass in a long time think i gonna have a go tonight though.and nice bass there!!

Our band is currently gigging around, and we have a rehearsal tonight so I think I better string it up ;)

Just been Tru Oiling the fretboard and cleaning the bridge saddles etc

Pierro

A right hotch potch across the board :joyous:

The Hives, ZZTop, Kula Shaker, Black Crows, Ocean Colour Scene, Greenday , Kaiser Chiefs... etc etc

al84

kula shaker tht is a band i member lol the hives at the4 festival i going to this year.but i like stuff abit heavier