D3000+18-105mm for D200 body

zx7dave

D3000+18-105mm for D200 body (thread closed)

Interested in trading a 3 month old D3000 + Nikon 18-105mm for a D200 body only in good shape. Make offer....

DSC_0633.jpg

DSC_0631.jpg

Last edited:

goz63

Dave,
You would be better off trying to sell the camera kit and taking the money and buying a D200. With the announcement of the D3100 you are going to have a harder time but that is a nice lens, I have it, so you may give that a shot. Adorama will also buy used equipment if you want to try that. To try and swap an entry level DSLR with a semi-pro camera will probably not get much attention. No offense.

zx7dave

I did compare used prices on eBay before I posted. D3000 is a lesser camera, but much newer, comes with a grip, comes with a nice new lens...also I am not really particular on the condition of the D200...I am just looking for something to backup my D300s. You never know...and this is easier than the drama of breaking it up and selling on ebay.

Dave, do you really think anyone's going to take you up on that offer?

zx7dave

Hmmm...with the release of the 3100 and 7000 perhaps instead of the D22 as a backup, I might waight for the D300s replacemetn to emerge and then the D300s becomes the backup camera....

zx7dave

I put the D3000, 35mm 1.8G, 18-105mm VR up on ebay in seperate pieces if anyone is interested I bidding there. Perhaps this would of never sold/traded in the format I posted..however I must say the earlier comments may have killed off any prospective buyer and I don't think was appropiate as a post on my sell thread..however I would welcome as a private message as there is some truth the statement even though the D3000 has several years of technology as well as a nice lens...just my 2 cents... thanks

Last edited: