Nikon AF-S DX 17-55mm f/2.8G IF ED - SOLD

LensWork

I am selling my AF-S DX 17-55mm f/2.8G IF ED lens. This lens is in near mint condition, and comes complete with the lens hood, front & rear caps, soft case, box, and all paperwork, as new. I am selling it because just no longer use it since I now have a 17-35 2.8 which works on both my D300 & D700. The selling price is $900 U.S. dollars, including free shipping to the U.S. I will only ship it to U.S. addresses. Payment can be made by PayPal, or by cashier's check. Lens will be shipped once payment has cleared, and will be shipped fully insured with a signature required upon delivery. Thank you.

_MAL1714.jpg_MAL1713.jpg_MAL1706.jpg_MAL1704_1.jpg_MAL1709.jpg_MAL1717.jpg

LensWork

Could I dare ask why shipping does not include Canada, just interested in your reasoning thank you Ernie

Frankly, customs documents are just too much hassle. I have tried to ship outside the U.S. when I've sold other items before, and on more than one occasion, the shipment was held-up at customs because this "i" wasn't dotted, or that "t" wasn't crossed, etc. Then there is the whole duty issue that international recipients might have to pay. I might be persuaded to ship to Canada, but I would have to charge more and it would be with the understanding that the buyer would be responsible for any duties, taxes, etc.

imnunky

Thank you for your precise reply, to which I will add, another concern to some of us up here is the brokerage fees that is charged by couriers that arrive days and even weeks later without prior notification Thaks again Ernie