Park art

nikonpup

a little more than yard art. DSC_5510.jpg

BackdoorArts

Nice, but it screams for less depth of field. The fence and cars in the background take a lot away from the subject. Bokeh would be your best friend here.

Brusader

I agree, with BackdoorHippie; crank up the aperture and blur out the background.

You could also;
Use flash or a reflector to add extra light on the subject and set the exposure lower to darken the background so it stands out more.

Try and frame the shot by using hedges, plants and anything else to hide cars, fences, people etc. Try getting really low and the plants behind it may hide the car park and fence. :)

nikonpup

i agree, with backdoorhippie; crank up the aperture and blur out the background.

You could also;
use flash or a reflector to add extra light on the subject and set the exposure lower to darken the background so it stands out more.

Try and frame the shot by using hedges, plants and anything else to hide cars, fences, people etc. Try getting really low and the plants behind it may hide the car park and fence. :)
"getting really low" at my age not impossible, JUST tryn' to stay away from really low - like 6' under. :)