Hyogen's Cuteness Overload (Kitty Cats)...a recent convert from Canon & crop-sensor!

Hyogen

Hyogen's Cuteness Overload (Kitty Cats)...a recent convert from Canon & crop-sensor!

new logo by hyofoto, on Flickr

For lack of even more places to post my pictures ;) Hope you enjoy. FYI, my first DSLR which I sold to buy the Nikon D600 was the Canon Rebel T1i. Nice camera--I outgrew it in about two years. I'm absolutely astounded by the difference in quality of full frame.... and loving the dynamic range of a Nikon ;D HYO_4499 by hyofoto, on Flickr HYO_4497 by hyofoto, on Flickr HYO_4490-2 by hyofoto, on Flickr These 3 were done using free-lensing technique

Last edited:

RockyNH_RIP

Re: Hyogen's Cuteness Overload (Kittiy Cats)...a recent convert from Canon & crop-sen

Someone likes Cats!! :) Nice shots

Pat in NH

Hyogen

Re: Hyogen's Cuteness Overload (Kittiy Cats)...a recent convert from Canon & crop-sen

thanks :) They make the most willing models..sometimes they refuse to sit still, though :)

piperbarb

thanks :) They make the most willing models..sometimes they refuse to sit still, though :)

Two of my cats will happily pose for the camera. When the see the camera, the start the "cute catness" stuff. :) The dog, on the other hand, gets very bored with me very quickly. The camera does not produce food, so she is not very interested.

Eddie

aaaaarrgh ... they are sooooo adorable ...
makes me wanna kiss'em and hug'em

Hyogen

hehe, I do that too much...so they like my wife better than they do me :| Sometimes run away when they see me :|

These were taken with my old Canon Rebel T1i which I sold to get the D600, but I thought I should include them early in this thread.

Gimme! by hyofoto, on Flickr

Super Kitty Toro by hyofoto, on Flickr

wait for it.. by hyofoto, on Flickr

mine! by hyofoto, on Flickr

Super Toro by hyofoto, on Flickr

burrowing into mom's knee by hyofoto, on Flickr

O_O How are you? by hyo:foto, on Flickr

can't see me! by hyo:foto, on Flickr

Sweet dreams, Toro! by hyo:foto, on Flickr

Last edited:

Hyogen

This set is also from the old Canon Rebel T1i. These shots would have been so much easier and better had I had the D600 earlier!! Having shot for a few years with the T1i makes me appreciate the D600 all the more though :D

I see dead people! by hyofoto, on Flickr

Steady... by hyofoto, on Flickr

Rockin' out (no sound) by hyofoto, on Flickr

cool wet towel on a summer night by hyofoto, on Flickr

Cool towel cape on hot summer day by hyofoto, on Flickr

Feline Chef by hyofoto, on Flickr

glassy by hyofoto, on Flickr

sweet dreams by hyofoto, on Flickr

IMG_5908 by hyo:foto, on Flickr

wide-eyed by hyo:foto, on Flickr

I'm not helping this year by hyo:foto, on Flickr

Dear God, make me a bird by hyo:foto, on Flickr

Stuffed by hyo:foto, on Flickr

Mio vs. Toro... Cat Fight!!! by hyo:foto, on Flickr

meeting us for the first time by hyo:foto, on Flickr

move one step closer...see what happens by hyo:foto, on Flickr

sleepy heads by hyo:foto, on Flickr

get this off me by hyo:foto, on Flickr

Hiiyeee Yahh! by hyo:foto, on Flickr

I love it when they put the harness on me :D by hyo:foto, on Flickr

walking the cat by hyo:foto, on Flickr

Last edited:

Hyogen

ok, from here on out they'll be Nikon pics :)

Hyogen

Re: Hyogen's Cuteness Overload (Kitty Cats)...a recent convert from Canon & crop-sens

hehe, she's only 6 months old :) If we let her she would eat all day long and try to steal our other cat's food.

Toro about to get spayed this morning :'( She did this the last time she was at the vet also for some shots :p

Toro about to get spayed at the vet :( by hyofoto, on Flickr

Toro about to get spayed at the vet :'( by hyofoto, on Flickr

Not sure which composition I like. The wife didn't like that she looked tired. -_-

Last edited:

piperbarb

Re: Hyogen's Cuteness Overload (Kitty Cats)...a recent convert from Canon & crop-sens

I am so amazed that you actually get your cats to wear little sweaters. :) Of all the cats I have had I have only had two that I could dress up.

WhiteLight

Very impressive pictures hyo...
Very cuddly cat you have there

Sent from my Incredible S using Tapatalk 2