Thinking of a 16-35VR???? Sample photos here :)

Scott Murray

8487945810_a1e0c406e1_b.jpg
16-35mm at 35mm

8473498674_d62453e0c7_b.jpg
16-35mm at 20mm

8441083108_5c354cc437_b.jpg
16-35mm at 16mm

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Nice shots Scott! making me jealous :), this site is not good for my bank account!

Money in the bank doesn't grow as it used to… Might as well enjoy something instead of just looking at the bank's statements.

But credit cards are another story all together, you don't want to borrow to buy photo stuff...

Rick M

Money in the bank doesn't grow as it used to… Might as well enjoy something instead of just looking at the bank's statements.

But credit cards are another story all together, you don't want to borrow to buy photo stuff...

You're right! That's why I made my wife get a part time job :)

TedG954

Money in the bank doesn't grow as it used to…

I agree, BUT.......... you can always sell your house, your pet, family heirlooms, or your car. Think of all the money you'll have for all the lenses you want. That's being smart with your money.

Sambr

Why sell everything?? I thought all you "Damn Yankee" were rich?? Not like us poor frost bitten Canucks living in Igloos and driving dog sleds :)

DTigga

I agree, BUT.......... you can always sell your house, your pet, family heirlooms, or your car. Think of all the money you'll have for all the lenses you want. That's being smart with your money.

The way the housing market has been of late, I hear that lenses hold their value better :p