Nikon d3200 /w 18-55 kit lens

Mark F

I'm thinking of selling this awesome little camera. Purchased back in may of 2012 Very little use... Low shutter count. I'll post pictures and an accurate count later today. I'm thinking of buying the new d7100 since it matches my d600 a lot better so this is the only reason I'm even thinking about selling. Comes with original box, battery, charger, all cables, paperwork and view nx cd. Also comes with an extra battery. Installed a ggs screen protector and the optional hb-45 lens hood for the 18-55.
Priced at 540.00 including shipping and Paypal. CONUS

Last edited:

Mark F

Just a little thread bump for this.
Its really an excellent camera for what I think is a good price with an extra battery, ggs screen saver, and hood extra.
I'm thinking if this sells, I may just put up all the rest of my DX lenses and forget about the d7100 purchase for a while and stay only FX.

If anyone is interested.. please let me know.

Photo Joe

Just a little thread bump for this.
Its really an excellent camera for what I think is a good price with an extra battery, ggs screen saver, and hood extra.
I'm thinking if this sells, I may just put up all the rest of my DX lenses and forget about the d7100 purchase for a while and stay only FX.

If anyone is interested.. please let me know.

Good luck, it is a good camera for the price. If you ever put some of your DX lenses up for sale, I'd be interested.