My First SLR - D5200 Unboxing Video

SnakeJayd

Hi all.

So I finally got my new camera and thought I would do an unboxing of it on my YouTube channel.

My YouTube channel is normally about my pet reptiles, but I decided to do an unboxing of the new camera as I intend to use it to shoot future videos for the channel.

Anyway, here is the video.

Nikon D5200 Unboxing and Quick Demo - YouTube

Very excited to learn more about this cool little camera and get some amazing photos.

Cheers

Jayd

SnakeJayd

Does anyone have any advice on taking videos with this Camera? You can see in my video at the end that I had a little trouble focusing.
Is the answer to manual focus? Or just keep your subject at the same distance from the camera and use a tripod?

I dont understand this unboxing video stuff ...you take it out put the caps and lens cap back along with the strap etc all ready for re sale and stuff the box in the roof space

AC016

I have always liked unboxing videos. For one, if you can not actually get to handle the product in your hands, it is a good way to have a good overall visual of the product. Also, depending on the product and the reviewer, you may be informed that something may not be included in the box and needs to be bought seperately. In the end, i think it is just the person trying to be helpful and informative for others.