snow

LAM

Is a church in the state of Minnesota _DSC3906--cuadro.jpg

STM

I like this image, though living in FL, it gives me the chills! If I might make a few suggestions. The snow in the foreground is kind of dark and has a noticeable bluish cast to it. It might be a good idea to lighten it some and remove the bluish cast like I did below.

housewithsnow_zpsbc208703.jpg

AC016

It's interesting how we want "white" snow and "green" grass. Of course it is all pleasing to the eye, but those very green, manacured lawns we all see in the summer, are fake! Real grass does not look like that. Same goes for snow. Snow is not always "white" because of the way light hits it and that is okay, it's natural. Snow can look blue as well. Again, it is because of how the light hits it. Snow & ice | Causes of Color

snaphappy

Wow nikonpup you must have a very very dirty sensor :p

AC016 funny you say that because I was just looking at the snow out the window and it looks blue to my eyes. It's not night but still when I look at it its quite blue in places. Do you adjust to make it look white because snow is supposed to be white?

stmv that looks doesn't look like anything I'd call a blizzard it looks like big fluffy flakes very gently falling to me LOL

snaphappy

oh second pic is very hard snow sliding down the barn roof. i liked the lacy look of the snow hanging down maybe should have cropped the top part off so you just see the lacy snow

Tracsoft my kids were out in t-shirts this weekend :)

snaphappy

More snow pics from today
NIK_8149.jpg

Look Road! We can see the road in town! Snow was melting and blindingly glittery but was unable to capture it :(
NIK_8156.jpg

cropped to 16x9 to not show houses in the background