Found You On Tapatalk!

Kcmartz

Thanks for this forum! I have a Nikon Coolpix L15.

If I hadn't been on Tapatalk on my Motorola Cliq, I would have never found you! I hope to learn a little to take better pics with my Nikon Coolpix L15.

I am almost at school, will post later.

-----
Sent From My Motorola Cliq - Via Tapatalk

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Welcome to Nikonites! I hope you find the site useful! That was extremely quick - I literally just setup the site on Tapatalk. :)

Kcmartz

Well, that is my third used app, so I see it alot! (This from my school desktop)
First is Opera Mini, Second Gmail.

goz63

Jdeg,
Looks like that was not a bad suggestion for making a smart phone app. Didn't think it would help bring people in. I just thought for those of us on the site, it would make it easier to keep up when away from the computer.

I am using tapatalk now too. Pretty easy to do and much faster than using the web browser on the phone.

Kcmartz

Goz, what other popular forums do you use on tapatalk? I browse/post/use tapatalk with 12 forums!

-----
Sent From My Motorola Cliq - Via Tapatalk

Kcmartz

Yeah I know its a double post, but no new pics worth showing (recent are private). I haven't forgotten, and am not a spambot.

-----
Sent From My Motorola Cliq Using Tapatalk

Relax

Hi there,
first post for me too. I also found this forum browsing TapaTalk on my iPhone. I just bought my first DSLR, a Nikon D3100. Hope to learn as much as possible from all of you.

Joseph Bautsch

Hi Relax, and welcome to the Nikonites Community. If you would please complete your profile for us so we will know who we are responding to. We have a bunch of D3100 users here who will be glad to help. It's a fun site and a great learning place for all of us and we have the experienced people to answer any questions you may have. Enjoy.

Kcmartz

Back after long inactivity. I don't use my l15 much but rather use my Samsung Intercept's camera. Gonna switch to the new Triumph on VM soon with same megapixels on that camera. Whenever I DO use my L15 ill hang out here. Other than that I mostly use my Android's camera for direct facebook upload.

Sent from my VM SPH-M910 using Tapatalk