Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR ED Nikkor Lens

BackdoorArts

nikon18_105.jpg

"Almost New" 18-105mm zoom. I got this with a D90 in a trade with my Mother In-Law who found that DSLR photography was "not as easy as it looks". It's never lived without its UV filter and has probably taken less than 100 photos - a lot less. Comes with everything you see here, including the filter, and a Nikon lens bag not shown. I have one of these as the "walking around lens" for my D7000 and find it to be a great lens for that purpose. No scratches of any kind, perfect working order.

$215 shipped in the CONUS (email me for overseas). Email preferred to PM. [email protected]

Last edited:

BackdoorArts

Thanks. I'm trying to avoid eBay if I can help it. It's a popular enough lens that they seem to pop up a lot of places, so supply and demand sets the price. This seems to be the going rate at FredMiranda and I've got stuff coming that needs paying for. LOL

RockyNH_RIP

Good luck onthe body sale... I was looking at the lens, so actually glad that you sold it as it saved me some money.. :) I really did not need to spend anymore right now!! :rolleyes:

Pat in NH