Hello

Oz1

By coincidence I found you and what I've seen so far I like very much. I hope to share and learn from the members here.
Oscar

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Hi Oscar and welcome to the site! I looked at your uploaded images. Very nice! Beaing a Chicago Bears fan, I noticed that some were taken at Brian Piccolo park. Is it named after the former football player?

Oz1

Hi Oscar and welcome to the site! I looked at your uploaded images. Very nice! Beaing a Chicago Bears fan, I noticed that some were taken at Brian Piccolo park. Is it named after the former football player?

yes it is, and it's a beautiful park. There are quiet a few of these burrowing owl families that reside throughout the park.

ohkphoto

Snow White
Hi, Oscar, and welcome to the forum. This is a great collection of people here . . . bright, helpful, and loads of fun.
I've already seen some of your work online and in the gallery and love it. Am so glad to have you here and looking forward to your posts and more photos!

Best Regards

goz63

By coincidence I found you and what I've seen so far I like very much. I hope to share and learn from the members here.
Oscar

Welcome Oz, although from the looks of some of your pictures you uploaded you will be others to learn more than you :). I really like the small owl picture. Very nice!