Creative Triptych Winners

Dave_W

The Dude
This contest saw some amazing entries. Simply put, an outstanding job all the way around. Everyone deserves a pat on the back for this one.

Picking just 5 winners was very difficult and after much deliberation we were able to narrow it down to these top five entries which stood out above an already stellar field of entries.

AxeMan-Rick S
24954d1358636036-creative-triptych-assignment-challenge-jan-9th-feb-10th-new-rules-apply-read-first-dsc_2522.jpg

Ozarkite -
26434d1359943890-creative-triptych-assignment-challenge-jan-9th-feb-10th-new-rules-apply-read-first-spotlight-memories-small.jpg

disciplerocks -
25571d1359218427-creative-triptych-assignment-challenge-jan-9th-feb-10th-new-rules-apply-read-first-untitled-1.jpg

Kim20 -
25965d1359522281-creative-triptych-assignment-challenge-jan-9th-feb-10th-new-rules-apply-read-first-ducks-wetlands.jpg

DTigga -
26553d1360098828-creative-triptych-assignment-challenge-jan-9th-feb-10th-new-rules-apply-read-first-bridge-triptych.jpg

Let me be the first to offer my congratulations to this month's winners and to also congratulate all who participated. Judging from the abundance of energy and raw creativity that went into this month's assignment, everyone came out a winner this month. :cheerful:

RockyNH_RIP

Congrats to all the winners!!! Superb Job! As I look at the winning entries, it is obvious why you all are "on the podium" Your work has earned the accolades...

Pat in NH

DTigga

Wow! There were some truly outstanding works in this competition and I am very humbled to have been selected. Thank you.