New Classifieds section

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
A new Classifieds section has been setup for businesses to advertise their photography products. There has been a growing number of businesses wanting to advertise lately, because well, this is a quality group of people :)

Keep in mind this is different from the for sale section where members can freely post gear that they have for sale. The Classifieds section is specifically for businesses that are selling something.

BackdoorArts

Re: Want to post a classified ad here?

Just a comment - "Classifieds" seems a little ambiguous given the For Sale section. Maybe call it "Business Classifieds" since that, I believe, is what you're looking for here?

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
If it's an issue I'll change the title. I would just do it, but it's a pain after things are setup. I can easily make the description of the forum more descriptive though.

RockyNH_RIP

If it's an issue I'll change the title. I would just do it, but it's a pain after things are setup. I can easily make the description of the forum more descriptive though.

I agree with Jake but also do NOT see it as that big of an issue... Let others way in but for now I would just wait and see how it goes..

Pat in NH