Its me John :)

Joohn

Hi Friends,

This is John from Bangalore, India. I am totally new into photography. I was doing practice with Sony DSC H50 for sometimes. Months back I have got my D90 and Loving this camera a lot. I am Basically into Motorcycle Traveling. Going places and clicking photos are my major hobbies. Very happy to find this community. Expecting to learn more and more from Nikonites.

Equipments I have

1. D90 with Kit lense (18-105mm)
2. Prime lense 50mm 1.8D
3. Extra EN-EL3e Battery
4. ML-L3 Remote
5. Velbon CX 560 Tri-pod
6. Lowepro Pro Runner 200 AW Backpack

Here my journey starts with Nikonites

Cheers!

Fotojo

Welcome John
You will find the folks very friendly and helpful on this site. The help and info you will find on this site will be better than any map you could you on you journey. You are starting with a great piece of equiptment. I shoot a D-90 with a battery grip, as a second shooter and love it. Recently bough D-300 at a great price otherwise it would still be mmy main body. Alot of talented people with the desire to share on here, don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have somebody has the answer.

Happy Shooting
Fotojo

Joohn

Man Thanks Fotojo. I am really feeling very comfortable in Nikonites. Feeling like I got the right channel to take myself ahead in this vast ocean of photography

ohkphoto

Snow White
Hi, John and welcome to the forum. This is a lively group here that is very willing to help. I hope you start posting some of the photos you make on your travels.

Looking forward to your presence here!

Best Regards