Nikon WU-1A Wireless Utility Adapter

NFA Fabrication

I just bought this little guy this evening, and all my playing with it has gone 100% as advertised. I have been using it with my Nexus 7 Google tablet so far (Left my phone at work). At first, I couldn't get it to take a picture (As it won't if it can't auto focus), because I had the zoom set to a focal length that it couldn't be focused (I was too excited and did not check before hand). The latest update seems to have fixed a few of the bugs as well.

One tap of the shutter button auto-focus's the camera and takes the shot. Easy enough to scan the camera for thumbnails, and then select and actually download the pictures you want to either have on the tablet/phone, or to send out via email. Pictures were too big to send through Hotmail, but worked great with GMail. If you have been skeptical of this device because of past reviews, I'd say is is now worth giving a shot. My primary reason for purchasing is to be able to send pics from my phone when I am out and about. It even comes with a tiny case that fits on your camera strap so you can keep the device with you all the time.

A few tweaks to the App would make it better, but I would definitely say that is well worth the $60! Found several online down to $50 shipped even! Also wish the unit was given a slot so it could have been an internal install, and you also have to leave the connector cover open to use it, but overall, good buy for the money from my experience so far!