Detroit Zoo Photowalk

Mfrankfort

Hello all. I am new to this forum, just joined a few days ago. I am planning on getting a Nikon D600 (Switching from Canon) as soon as I get my tax money back. I saw this post about the detroit zoo photowalk and had a question. I am from around the area, and have a membership to the Zoo. I was wondering if this is just something you did by yourself, or something as a little group. I would be interested in doing it, as I love going to the zoo to take pictures. Love the pictures by the way.

carguy

Hello all. I am new to this forum, just joined a few days ago. I am planning on getting a Nikon D600 (Switching from Canon) as soon as I get my tax money back. I saw this post about the detroit zoo photowalk and had a question. I am from around the area, and have a membership to the Zoo. I was wondering if this is just something you did by yourself, or something as a little group. I would be interested in doing it, as I love going to the zoo to take pictures. Love the pictures by the way.

I went with 'Rochester Photography Workshops' on MeetUp.com. Nice group of people.

Tap'n while driving

Mfrankfort

I'll have to check that out. I'm from Wixom, but try to go to the zoo a lot, as there are pretty good opportunities to get some good pictures. I'm sure I'll be going there a bunch when I get the new camera.