New Here - Hello from NY

Kris Denkers

Hello all,
I am new here. I live in upstate NY, have been doing photography for about 10 yrs now. This is the only field where I have found that you can never know too much. I am constantly learning new things, whether it be about equipment or techniques, locations and so on.

Look forward to meeting you and being a part of this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

fotojack

Welcome to the forums, Kris. I'm sure you'll like it here. :) If you could fill out the rest of your profile so it shows up on the left side of the post, such as what gear you use (camera, flash, lenses...that sort of thing..) that would be great, It really helps us help you with any questions you might have. Thanks, and enjoy. :)

Kris Denkers

Of course fotojack :) I am going to do that now.

Thank you so much for the welcome!

Kris, welcome to the forum... I hope that you enjoy your visits, there are many super folk residing here!

Pat in NH

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to the forums, Kris. I'm sure you'll like it here. :) If you could fill out the rest of your profile so it shows up on the left side of the post, such as what gear you use (camera, flash, lenses...that sort of thing..) that would be great, It really helps us help you with any questions you might have. Thanks, and enjoy. :)