New to NIKON....New to the forum

Well1008

hello everyone, my name is Rosswell from Bay Area CA

and i am switching from Sony (A550,A77,A99) TO NIKON D4 (my first NIKON)

I hope to learn from you guys.

Thanx.

IMG_0555.jpg

Ironwood

Welcome to the forum Rosswell.

You have started off with some quality gear that I am sure will not disappoint.

Hope to see some of your work posted once you get the chance.

Tami Jo

Welcome to Nikonites! I am sure you are going to love your new Nikon. What prompted the switch?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

SkvLTD

Enjoy a proper DSLR man, and it looks like you're totally set. I was considering a57 or a65 as my first real cam, but whole SLT put me off, and for a very good reason as I learned later by playing with a friend's a57, heheh.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Welcome to Nikonites Roswell.

From you intro photo it seems you've got all the right tools to enjoy your Nikon. Happy shooting! And don't forget to share your stuff.

Well1008

Welcome to Nikonites! I am sure you are going to love your new Nikon. What prompted the switch?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

...Hi, cz the Nikon (D4) has a Low Noise at high ISO and I like/prefer a profesional SLR with a built-in grip (Full body)....although Im not a pro-photographer and lastly, lens selection(s) (...Nano coating,weather sealed,build quality,etc...)

Thanx.

Kris Denkers

Welcome! I am new here too.. Looks like you are starting off with some awesome equipment!

Can I ask what made you change from Sony to Nikon? Mind you I am a nikon user, but I have heard great things about Sony from a photog friend of mine, but I know next to nothing about sony's gear.

Welcome again and I look forward to your work.