Nikon D5200 NIB

Lhorn808

Hello everyone,
I am selling a NEW in box, never been opened Nikon D5200. I purchased a D5200 for myself then later received one from my grandpa. I am selling the spare camera. It comes with the US warranty in the box, because as I have said before it is not opened.

I have already tried to sell on Ebay and had problems. The winning bidder refused to pay because it is made in Thailand and not Japan, even though I emailed him hours before he bid stating it was made in the Thailand factory.

My location is McChord AFB, WA. I will ship anywhere in the US. Message me if you have any questions.
I'm asking $800.00+10.00 S&H.

UPDATE 2/15/13: The winning bidders account was canceled so I am re-listing again!
here is the new item number is anyone is interested: 281065577244
Thanks to anyone who bid previously.

photo.JPGphoto(2).JPG

Last edited:

Lhorn808

Re: FS: Nikon D5200 NIB

UPDATE: I put it back up for sale on Ebay again if anyone is interested the item number is: 281064185315. 3 days only!

Lhorn808

Scammed by eBay buyer for the third time! Will have to re-list in a few days.
some troll made an account and outbid my highest bidder again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 552
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 394

stmv

wow,, that is awful! is somebody mad at you on ebay? I hope you are working with ebay on this.

Lhorn808

This chick anne788 kept emailing for me to drop the price to 750 and sell it to her and I told her no, that if she wanted it she would have to bid. When I re-listed it the second time she messaged me "750?" Then when I re-listed it the third time she sent me:
"I see that you keep re-listing this d5200 for the third time already. If you had sold this to me for $750, you could have enjoyed your money weeks ago and made my sister happy on her bday. Oh, well..."
and coincidentally her and the fake account are both from NY.

there is not much ebay can do, except file a complaint and ban the account, but all you need is an email to make another one. I thought I had the filter on that stops people with no feedback, but I guess I didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

carguy

Some people need to get a grip. The few bad people on ebay give things a bad rap. Sorry for the trouble you've had.
Good luck with the sale.

Lhorn808

UPDATE: The winning bidders account was canceled so I am re-listing again!
here is the new item number is anyone is interested: 281065577244
Thanks to anyone who bid previously.