D800 Bundle From B&H

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I think the accessories are cheap and, not the least, it might be a grey unit without Nikon US warranty. I know that stores will honor some kind of warranty, but after that is gone, Nikon US had the right and may REFUSE to even work on the camera because it was not distributed by them (read they did not make a commission on it). Sad but true.

JDFlood

On the other hand, I trust B&H, great company, so I doubt the stuff included is junk. The camera is not gray market, unless I missed it, they tell you. Personally, I would rather buy extras as I need them, but looks like a good deal if you think you would use it. JD

Dave_W

The Dude
That's silly, the D800 is being marked down $200 directly from Nikon, so piling on accessories and still only offering a $200 discount is quite a marketing stunt.

nikonpup

buy the basic body and use the $200 toward a good lens. B & h labels their grey market equipment as such. I use b & h for alot of my purchases.

capitaltpt

I second getting a refurb. I got a refurb D800E from Adorama for $2649. It had only 8 shutter actuations on it. No focus issues either. Plus, through Adorama's VIP program, I got a year warranty on it for $8.

MwCapel

I agree with everyone in here just purchase your D800 by itself and buy as needed. i bought my d800 for 2999 but received a instand rebate on the battery grip for 200 and only paid 250. and i received an instant rebate for the SB910 for 50$ and bought it for 500$.
so i said 250$ i put back into my flextt5 i needed for the new speedlight and still saved 50 dollars.